Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Better movie

I just uploaded a better version of the movie, better quality. You can download it from here, just right click and save as..
Everyone is telling me i got talent, (using the software and footage I used for Colombia... , I would say I have got a lot of talent). Anyways, my next project will be a little bit longer, and about Palestine. The reason I chose Palestine, is because it is easier to find footage on the net, hopefully someday I will be able to direct my own projects, with real cameras, and may be I will be the one to direct the movie that is done on frosh week to represent my faculty.
Today I had an essay style exam, and I wrote 4 huge pages. it is a big transition for me, since I come from a Uni where all exams where more of engineering style. For example, I never had to read, prepare or even write. Now, I have to read books for each class, have exams without numbers, and give presentations almost twice a month wearing suits.
I just can't wait till I finish Uni and start woking, they tell me with a Master in Finance I can get a very good Job in california, althought I have a drawback, and that is for not being a states' graduate, I still will graduate from a top 5 b-school in whole Latin America. There is a slim chance I do my masters in the states as an exchange student. I don't know, I just can't wait for the years to fly by. I am just to damn old for all this shit.

No comments: