Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Summer is in downtow Toronto




Woke up at 6:30 a.m. on my day off - I couldn't sleep. I sank my head in cold water, jumped on my seat and turned on my computer. Went on PartyPoker.com, after 20 minutes I was up to $50 from just $10, then I was going up and down like a yo-yo, I left with just a $7 loss. After breakfast I entered again, same thing happened but this time I lost $25. This happened to me because I stayed on too long and didn't know when to stop - I'm changing that TODAY.

Later that day, I saw the shining sun rays through my window; it opened my eyes 'What the heck am I doing inside in such a beatiful day?'. I jumped in my sweat pants and went downtown to my gym- it was the best 1-hour workout I had in weeks, well actually, I haven't been in the gym for a month.

After that I went downtown and walked around. I went to Eaton Centre, then to a spanish folklore event beside Eaton Centre and finally I walked to the lake shore. I think I needed that break, now I am ready to hit the poker tables again.

No comments: