Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Birthday




So, it was my b-day on the 3rd of this month. Yup, my bro and I have just a 4 days difference in b-days dates. So, on my b-da i woke up with this early 20s age crisis, and almost missed clases (my bro knows the reason of my age depression thing). Anyways, I go to class late, and I enter the hall, and suddenly everyone starts singing Happy Birthday while the teacher was writing something on the board. I don't know when i told them about my b-date. Anyways, someone must have had it on his calendar; yes, we are all nerds in my class, we all have calendars and they are almost full. So anyways, we finished clases at 21:15 (clases began at 8:00 that day), and everyone wanted to celebrate my b-day, I really didn't want to, but i thought why being such an ass, they didn't do that to any other who celebrated his or her b-day. They are just trying to be nice. So I said, OK, let's party. So, then, we went to a guys place, drank, they sang another time for me happy b-day, and I drank a full glass of pisco(national 40%alcohol drink) at once after I put off my b-day candle, to sutisfy their requests. Anyways, after that we went to a bar, if I can remember it well, I stood up on a table, and they sang again happy b-day. Then drank some more beer, all at once. I don't know why I was doing that, I guess I was just too wasted to try to enjoy sipping the beer. Here are some pix. One of them while I was putting off the candle, and the other in the bar, and I look so wasted. Sorry that I look in such a mess, but anyways enjoy...

No comments: