Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Can you spare some CHANGE?

Nope. I cannot spare some CHANGE. I don't have change to spare, I need someone to spare ME some change. Right now I have everything I want from a 5S plan, an activity board, a changerover system, a PM schedulinbg system and I can go on and on...however, I haven't been able to crack the Maintenance Supervisor into some sense...why?-He doesn't believe in change, "if it is working don't touch it", that's what he would say and what be believes.

It is funny, if no one wants change why do they fire the old staff and hire new staff? My problem is not a big problem since I have a very nice plan to implement my change. I won't tell you yet about my plan because then...then what would be the fun in it?

No comments: