Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Sunday, April 30, 2006

New begginins need a new look

Today as I was seeing some of my old pics I realised I need an action plan; a plan for me to get motivated about life once again (like in the pictures i was seeing). After some thought I came up with these resolutions:
1. Start taking my poker talents more seriously and make it in the World Series of Poker next year.
2. Get a new bike and bike like in the old days...I love biking and it makes me look and feel good.
3. No girls in my life at least for a year. No need for that B.S. right now.
4. Get a pet, preferably a dog.
5. By summer 2007 get into boxing in Florida Jack's.

So usually I like to change my look when I want to change (as most of you know) so I just cut my hair. I am gonna grow my beard a little bit. So here you have it...the new and improved EVolvedHomoSapien!

No comments: