Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Introducing Iysam

Well, some may not know that evolvedhomosapien (E.V.) has a brother living in the southern hemisphere, taking all of E.V.'s money while attending the most expensive Uni in Chile. Well, now you know.
Well, I will not keep my identity secret, however, that will not help you finding E.V.'s identity, since we have different last names (long story). Anyways, I will be contributing from time to time to this blog, giving an "objective" view of how it is for an international student to live in Chile.
Anyways, I had a discertation about Colombia for my Power and Government class and I did a video. I have uploaded it, however, it is of lower quality than it really is. The difference really shows up at the end, when the fast pace starts. In this version just about one third of what is supposed to be shown per second is shown, so that takes a lot of the thrilling factor. I used the lowest possible tools doing the movie, that is the Windows Movie Maker.
"Colombia..." the movie
Enjoy!, and please tell me what you think.

No comments: