Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Enjoying the moment







Yesterday night we started with a friendly game of poker; this time we had the infamous Nick in the table. I was looking to play agaisnt him to check my skills.

Well, it went as i expected, i had the game, at first i was low on chips so i realised i had to make a stand so i start being more agresive. Mika tried to imitate my game which worked on the other guys but i just used it to give him enough confidence so when i would need his chips i know how to steal them.
It was kinda hard getting chips since everyone was playing really conservative-even after i busted Steve's balls more than once in front of the girls to make him bet.
At the end it was down to Mika and I, he had most of the chips, i had may be a quater of his. He started really agressive, I KNEW he had nothing but i was folding to boost his confidence more so he would go all in when i need him to. I was like magic, i caught him twice when he tried to bluff so i was now the chip leader. Finally i won with an allin from him.

Later we went down clubbing with Ali's friend. We met with Ali at the entrance of Ultra, it was a nice place, alot of gorgeus women but i wasn't feeling it. Later we went to districk, there i saw a gorgeus young drunk asian girl she was just what i needed to get my stress off, but all the guys were all ver her and i wasn't in the ass kissing mode.

In a nutshell, it was a lame night for me, Mika was bombed and having fun, I envied him a little bit; how he can just be happy and live in the moment while all that's going thru my head are all these shitty problems. I took him later to some chinese food, there we ate like there was no tomorow, we had two dishes of beef with chew mein, a dish of sour chicked, and some rice as well, we were eating an enjoying it. We were enjoying the moment.

No comments: