Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Monday, October 16, 2006

Poker Extravaganza Week

Here is a summary of my Poker Extravaganza week. I don't talk about plays and hands, I MAY in a later post.


Day 1 & 2: -$170 ; was doing pretty good but t someone got really lucky and rivered my all-in full boat – the pot was $1200

Day 3: +$1,380 ; I got some marginal hands that I played to perfection and got me a lot of money. I lost a lot playing qualifiers for the WPT Canadian Open.

Day 4: - $290 ; after I made close to $800 in cash games in less than 3 hours, I went and played $330 qualifiers for the WPT Canadian Open

Day 5: No poker today – had an appointment with citizenship.

Day 6: +$850 ; pure solid poker

Days 7, 8 & 9: I dedicated these days for the tournament, after losing $500, I finally made it to the main event….I am going to the WPT Canadian Open J

Day 10: Today I wake up exhausted,I didn’t really know why but I was really exhausted. I checked my PDA and I had a tournament in the Nuttz poker club at U of T. It is an easy tournament; 50 people, buy-in 50 bucks and a lot of novice people. Then I looked myself in the mirror and I knew I was done poker for that week. My face was terrible; red puffy eyes, pale face as white as snow and my shirt was up side down.

So I decided not to play and give a call to Sophia. We agreed to go for Sushi. She got sushi and I got my favorite plate; sushi and lots of sashimi. After food we walked around and talked, later I met Mika and went to the mall.

Very unproductive day…poker-wise.

No comments: