Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Monday, October 30, 2006

Some interesting facts

Today I read in Discovery that statistically speaking, beautiful couples have daughters as their first child while engineers, mathematicians, violent & big people have sons. Since I am big, and an engineer I am assuming I am going to have a son.

Also, the other day I read in a book that left handed people get 15% higher salaries than a right handed person. No explanation was provided because they did not have one to offer. This explains a lot, since medieval ages, righties have been punishing lefties; I even remember a senior back home telling me how the nuns at school used to hit lefties with a ruler until they stopped using it. We lefties have been the envy of righties for centuries because we are smarter, why else would we get paid more for the same job 

I wonder if lefty poker players are more successful…

No comments: