Iyad Atuan investing insight Headline Animator

Thursday, April 05, 2007

MBA @ Schulich

So last week I got accepted to Schulich for the MBA program (that was the only school i applied for), too bad i cannot do it full-time then i would have applied other places outside of Canada.

Since it starts in September I am preparing myself to have no social life as i know it now for the next three years. So I will enjoy this summer as much as i can.

So people what do you think about my new blog's look? lovely eh?

2 comments:

Smoo said...

This looks like my blog.

Also, about that video, honey, our table FILMED that video. Actually, I'm either in or have been somehow involved with filming many of those. Montreal, Olympia, etc.

Iyad Atuan said...

well i upgraded my blog and they now all look the same, i will customize when i have time.